October 16, 2010

Linkin Park


I love listening to live music and going concerts
(but recently I had some experience there and i don't wanna talk about it)
especially rock one's cause then I'll go crazy and high and dance around (oops..)
I don't really favor a specific genre but i ALWAYS DO LOVE rock
especially the ones where they sing their hearts out with meaningful lyrics...
just gives me a WOW feeling... (SOUNDS GREAT WITH HEADPHONES)
then I'll be all over that band/singer for a period of time.. LOL

My latest addiction is Linkin Park : Waiting for the End
I was actually looking for The Catalyst..
which is another great song that i heard from the radio
but waiting for the end is more my kind of song
should totally check it out!!


listen to it!! *recommended*



and also the catalyst :D



No comments: