October 13, 2010

I WANT MY LETTER!

Dear Mr.Postman,

i was wondering.............................. WHERE IS MY LETTER?!
My sister wrote me a letter on my birthday and sent it wayyyyyyyyy before now..
and it's been a month but IT STILL HAVEN'T ARRIVE!!!!
she sent my brother's birthday letter this month and he got it already!!!
WTF! I was sooooooo excited bout that when she called and told me i had a letter coming
and? NONE! NOTHING! TAKDE! MEI YOU! ELEK!
and damn those flyers stuffed in my mailbox... (no i DO NOT wanna but furniture!)
just hand me that letter and no one gets hurt! RAWR!!!!

From: you-don't-wanna-mess-with-me(and FIND THAT lost letter!!!)



webcam-ing with my sister





2 comments:

mei mei said...

OMG!!!! my photo is in ur blog!!!!! so ugly~~~~

Ann said...

ngek ngek ngek......