October 12, 2010

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, i was wandering around the internet the other day
and i stumbled upon something that I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT!!!
this thing has been on my wish list for QUITE SOME TIME already..
GUESS??














HINT #1: it has many colours...















HINT #2: it plays music...










ITS THE NEW IPOD NANO!!!!!!





OHMYGOSH!!!!!!
It's like my dream come true!!!!!
I didn't get the Ipod shuffle the last time cause it has no screen... (and i LOVE SCREENS)
I didn't get the Ipod Nano cause it has no clip on(s) and I don't like holding/hanging it around
(and i didn't even consider the Ipod-touch cause it was wayyyyyyyy too expensive..)
So i was like:
I like the clip...hmmmm
I like screen... hmmmm
I absolutely LOVE the touch-screen thing.... hmmmm
And now...... APPLE HAS ANSWER MY PRAYERS!!!!!!!















IT'S SO DAMN AWESOME AND I LOVE IT!!!!!
now i can go jogging/shopping/going around with music with just clipping...
I GONNA START SAVING UP MONEY AND BUY THAT DAMN THING!!!!!!
but I'm not sure that it has come up in Malaysia...
oh well... thank goodness I'm going to the states soon!!
probably will check it out there...
hmmm.... any suggestions what colour i should take?

Check it out here!



No comments: