October 8, 2010

FREE ATLAST (almost)

shamWOOHOO!! trials is FINALLY over today...
still... doesn't change the fact that SPM is in 40 +++++++ days only!!!! *panics*
AND yay! i have a new blogskin!
call me 2000-and-late, i just updated templates to the newer version..
gahh, better late than never :P

anyway.. despite exam week...
i still had some time to get myself off the stress and look for some entertainment on the web
and i started............
........................................................................
........................................................................

WATCHING NIGAHIGA AGAIN!!!!!! ^^



HAHAH!!! i remember randomly stumbling upon his video a year ago
shamwoohoo was the first video i saw from him...
and I LAUGH SOOOO HARD!!!!!!
i stopped watching for sometime due to some other my-life-sucks-stuff
and now I'm releasing stress watching his videos... YAY!
should totally check out his other videos cause it's so damn funny!!
(he talks really really really fast)
not to mention he's the most subscribed channel on youtube..

p/s: he's getting hotter lately =P tan and lean...woohoo!!!!


Then, Kritz and Karmern told me to watch FRED!!
which was the second most subscribe channel
after i watched his vid i was like.... woah.
don't get what I mean?
watch it for yourself...




get what i mean....
this video is sorta old...
but as i said, only recently i checked his videos out so...
bear with me... :D

P/s: his voice was kinda LOL/annoying/hilarious at the same time for me..

NOT to leave out ShaneDawson...
he's kinda of a pretty boy to me.. :P
his videos are mostly just him acting various characters..
but sometimes he sounds and looks like a girl... hahah
and that's what makes it funny..

p/s: his videos are kind of 18++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




AND SHANANAY(LOL)




No comments: