October 29, 2010

Thanks Babe!!


Ooh la la... I'm in a good mood today~~~
WEEEE~~~~~~ my package finally came!!
My first time buying clothes online!!!
I was actually expecting it to be late for a few days but it arrived on the dot!!!
(*unlike the other postman*)
THANK YOU AI XIA!!!! :D :D
and yes I am VERY excited because it's my first time buying stuff online
heheh!!! happy sia!
and also thank you to my brother for signing the package
as all of you know postmen comes quite early in the morning
and i haven't got out of bed..... :D nor did i hear the vigorous bell ring *my bro's words*
Photos below.... please ignore my camwhore and the LQ cause my camera is missing and i had to use the phone :D






yahooo... EXTREMELY URGENT~


better censor them for safety purpose
*just in case some obsessed freak zoom in and get my Number*

TEEHEE!!!



No comments: