October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday BRO!!!!!








This one goes to a VERY VERY special person in my life :D
NICHOLAS TAN WAI KIT!!!
he is my awesome/cute/cool/great brother
i can never ask for a better one..
well... i REALLY cannot ask for a better onebut i think it is safe to say HE IS THE BEST BROTHER IN THE WORLD
all the chores that i don't wanna do...
he's do it for me without saying anything (only in a good mood)
when i did something wrong... he'd lied for me
when i don't have enough money to buy something
he'd pay for me... and i can get away without paying him back
when I'm tired he'd give a me a massage (by force... heh.)
Some people say that when we are togetherthey think that we are a couple
hahaha!!! that's because we are VERY close...
maybe that gives people that a kind of vibe
I don't know about him having admirer's but
some of MY friends told me that he is very cute/good-looking
ahahah!!! of course.... look at the sister :D


Anyway... Happy Birthday Bro...
officially 15 years old...
I wish you luck in your PMR
cham... having exam during your birthday...
LOVE YA!!!!





No comments: