March 10, 2011

yay!

on the plane.

ooh lala!!!!!
good news folks!!!!
I PASSED MY UNDANG!!!!

weee~~~~ had a feeling that I'm gonna fail but.....
anyway... it's the starting of lent today...
It's a christian thing.....
long story short..
I'm suppose to fast something for 40 days!!
and guess what!
I'm fasting the F word.
^^ don't laugh!!!!! (think I can't do it? I'll prove you WRONG!!!)
and if I ever get angry or did any mistakes..
I'm replacing it with............................................. Babi!
you heard me xD
cause believe it or not... I curse even if i drop something...
(yes. ask ANYONE of my friends.)
yes, I'm one vulgar b*tch.
woops.... heheh...
babi could be a F.A.R more polite way... :D

whatever lah. just avoid the F word.
anyway. notice my NEW layout?
i bet you did. And I lovvvvvveeee this.
like this post if u agree with me :D
I did the banner myself...
with special fonts of course.
woohoo~~
oh, and I'm thinking of changing my blog address too..
so heads up people.
will notify if I finally decide on one....

Let me just have a quick introduction to my newest addiction!!!
It's called The Big Bang by Rock Mafia.
something about this song just get me hooked ever since!
CAUTIOUS: IT"S REALLLYY CATCHY!!!




No comments: