March 23, 2011

It's Nothing!

I AM AGITATED!

I took my SPM results today :D
Not very happy with it...
Why? cause I had high hopes for it...
and I had dandruff from all the stress for....this?
(I NEVER had any dandruff until that SPM month, it's all gone now though)
Oh well, just have to live with it...
Life is not over with that stupid paper..
(just have to keep telling myself this.)
Even if I can't get FULL As doesn't mean I can't succeed in life.
Right?
Congrats to all my friends who scored distinction :D
(But don't get all stuck up on me xD I might have to slap you.)
Of course I am jealous of the people who scored high.
Probably they committed more than me?
Probably they have higher IQ?
Probably I partied too hard?(If that's the case then I might have scored better than I thought xD)
Getting this results made me think of studying in overseas.
I'm starting to think I'm probably not book-smarts material hahah...
I might be better off overseas..
since they don't really care bout how SUPER SMART I am..
*I'm simply just making myself feel better so don't try to trash me.... I might be even more vain than this :D*
ohmygosh. NOW I really need to find a rich boyfriend to rare me for the rest of life xD


Dear Vivi,
You'll always be the smartest girl I know xD
SO what if some people can get pretty marks..
now people don't really care bout academics anymore..
It's more of what a person you are and how well you can adapt in life.
and you have both that qualities :D I promise!
I heart you~ ^^

Dad, Can I have a new Phone PLEASE.



No comments: