March 18, 2011

Annoying..

Found this randomly... with my bro in 2009

OHMYGOODNESS...
If you're NOT using that link...
can you just delete your damn blog so others can use it?!
As mention before... I'm thinking of changing my blog link..
Why? simply because I want a change...
sometime in life, a little change can do you good^^
and then I finally set my mind on one...
it's been taken!!
so i decided to go "view" that link stealer!
and it turns out!! they(I don't know it's a her/him, thr4 they) have only ONE ENTRY..
ONE!!! whatthebabi?!?!
that doesn't even count as ONE.
and it was posted in 2002!!!!!!
damn you!! whoever you are!!!!
what a nice link and it goes to waste just. like. that!!
even if you changed link... and you were keeping the old one so that your friends can redirect..
but if some one asked me for the old one..
I would just delete it so others can use!!!
WTB.
I wanna hurt something tonight!!!!!

*Takes a deep breath.* SKIP.
My brother Nicky quitted FB...
I KNOW. *gasp*
how can it be so easy for him?
if it were for me..
I would consider what if someone was looking for me?
What if someone ask for my FB and I say I didn't have one?
would they think I live in a cave?
so many problems occurred in my head...
and I asked him why would you do that?
he just simply answered.... It's getting boring/lame.
hahah... sometimes I wish I can be like him..
JUST DO IT.
and DO check out my new photo on FB ^^
That stupid FB somehow deleted my photo and it's just GONE...

Oh! I realize my stats have been increasing lately :D
I am very happy ^^
thank you friends for showing your support by liking my entries :D
means loadsss to me..
muacks muacks muacks♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

If you guys are curious which evil being "misuse my link" it's here. :D BE NICE~
hahah....



No comments: