March 26, 2011

Annoyed.

Recently irritated by annoying people lately.
Why do you wanna ask so many questions?
Don't you get it if some one seem to be avoiding you ALL THE TIME.
Are you simply dumb or just too thick-faced?
Do you REALLY want me to say it to your face?
cause I have ABSOLUTELY NO problem in doing that.
Me being polite does not mean you can just step out of line.
Hell, I even USED my tone with you...
You still don't get it DO YA?
You're not even my "friend"
probably acquaintance.
you make lame jokes and expect me to laugh at them?
Who are we kidding?
And don't you ever think that you are "over- flirting"?
Talking up to numerous girls at a time is soo........ tacky.
Not to mention EVERYBODY knows.
And you're not even good-looking..
And I'm smarter than you(can be proven scientifically :D)
Why should I play with you?
It's so obvious you make friends just for benefits.
(Everyone has at least one. who doesn't)
but you're NOT mine cause you have absolutely nothing to offer me..
STOP HITTING ON ME!

________________________________


*Takes a deep breathe*
Sorry for all the ranting..
Have to get it off my chest before I broke my lent promise..
Updates: I GOT MY L license~~
wooohoo... which day is ideal to go leh??
I'm still thinking which college to go...
never gonna be in Taylor's Lakeside Campus cause the A-levels is in Subang..
or should I go for HELP?
anyone suggest PLEASE??
somebody please just sign up for me..
so I have no other choice but to attend xD

Photobucket


Like my new photo? I'm very happy with the effects ^^
I added the blogger LIKE so now non-FB people and people who don't wish to exposed themselves can LIKE!!! xD



No comments: