March 25, 2011

Oh Nana! what's your name?

want sho sexy mehh xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIU PING!!!

Even though we not very close but you still include me cause of ah bao~
(and I'm not really sure when is your birthday but its today on FaceBook)
You show your support by visiting my blog frequently xD
of course I support you too by liking your fan page and "occasionally" stalking your blog too
despite what had happen that day
you still let me know that it's ok by writing on my wall..
I feel so gan dong~~!
Sometimes people may not be so nice in the inside as the outside..
probably in front of you they say they love you they support but
you'll never know whether if they really treat you truthfully with their "heart"
面,
So don't listen crap from anyone unless you know it yourself ^^

Yup!... I got stalk your blog la..
you always write that you're fat and stuff
but YOU'RE NOT!
ngam ngam ok like me xD
unlike those skinny girls who fall down will probably break their bones...
I'm not kiding k... they really can die from falling down de lor...
plus you're tall... still need to complain meh..
Oh, and I wish you stay happy with your boy boy..
you two make a cute couple ><> *I stole your photos :P*




No comments: