March 1, 2011

Missing in.....ACTION?

:D i have rosy cheeks

whoops.... I feel like I've gotten wiped off the planet lately..
I don't go out...
I don't dress up...
plus..... I don't on my phone... :D
then I stopped hanging out with my favorite babies... :(
Not because I purposely shut everyone out!!
and I have ABSOLUTELY have NO excuse...

all this time when people ask me..
"so, what are you doing now?"
I would just answer say I'm waiting for my results(and no I'm not working so fucking stop asking already.)
but now that SPM results are almost here..
I AM FREAKIN' OUT.
am I suppose to find a college?
am I suppose to JUST start a course?
how am I gonna get there then?
will I make any friends?
will I have any free time like I use to when I start college?
I'm getting nervous..
This is the point where you have to make big and right decisions in life..
And get this feeling where I don't really wanna be treated like an adult YET.

Since my resolution for this year is to GET IN A COLLEGE.
so, my brother suggested for me to enroll in HELP.
(yes, my dear Kritz&Kentz I may be your future college junior xD)
Reason? cause HELP offers this A-level subject which includes law
(I heard that other colleges don't so...)
I don't really know what to study so I was suggested to go for law..
I might have a tad interests in this "bossy industry"
but I'm not so sure..
therefore...when I complete my A-levels with HELP
see if i REALLY like that subject then I could continue with whatever...
sounds like a plan? :D
but I don't really like that it takes a year and a half...

Have you guys made a choice for your future?



No comments: