September 13, 2007

sweet 14...


from"josh"


from"bbt"


wakaka.. today was awsome!! today is my bday!!!...
early in de morning..
was so scared everybody forgot...
den syn jie gave me my 1st present... its a nice bear(looks expensive)
den wen i sit down...
everybody start saying happy birthday..
hehe... happy...
den ming huey giv me a small present.. lol..
den wen math class feel like my chair was moving..
so i tink at de bac of me de guy push my chair..
so i look at de back his face expression was like listening to teacher..
den my chair move again...
den suddenly everybody panic..
so i panic tooo loo...
den they all started saying 'earthquake, earthquake'
so scary...
after tat, de teacher saw de 'halls of bday'
lol... n she spot my name...den suddenly de whole class
start to sing happy bday song to me...haha..
my 3rd present was from lys...
he gave me a cute strawberry box...
bbt gave me a lovely shaking ball glass thing(dunno wats it call)
thx.... we were planning to go to giant after school..
to celebrate my bday.. thought it was going to be boring..
didnt noe it turn out to be fun, dramatic n FULL..
on de way crossing to giant..
a fren from frenster claims he saw me...
lol...sry ya.. i din notice u leh..
we ate at pizza hut..
den LCT n ah kaw n kuan yin oso wan go..
so left wif my true frenzz...
which is kar mern,hui teng,xiang min,sam,blake,josh,kritz n lys..
thx guys..
we were like totally full...
den they hav a surprise 4 me!!
OMG... a cake(secret recipe)
whr do u find such good fren ar..
i totally lurv them!!!
they all sang de song.. n i cut de cake..
to bad kritz wasnt handy wif his
new hp so he deleted de video..lol..
den Lct gav me her present n jia yu too..
Lct n de whole 2E gav me a pretty sand glass..
jia yu n her bf gav me a snoopy cup..
wakaka.. like all my presents very much...
(all de presents photos will be posted soon.. so wait...)
i totally lurv my frenzz...
thx to kar mern,hui teng,xiang min,blake,josh,kritz,lys,
sam,yin hui,mei ki,lct,ming huey,jia yu,james tan,nigel n nicholas..
names above r de 1's who came to pizza hut to celebrate...
thx guyss... muackzz...





from"lys"

from"ming huey"















No comments: