September 1, 2007

...

well.. wednesday tat day..wake up wif a scary face.. omg.. i hav a zit.. din do much laa.. juz let it b..
den went to skool... suddenly...
i realized tat i forgot 'sumthing'..
panic like hell.. lol....
first period.. BI.. teacher was like BORING.. she say she neede rest so decided not to teach..
blake brought his cute collection of pokemon/digimon..
he was trying to sell to the teacher wif a high price..
but i think he lost..
they were like 30.. no,40..33..no,35..
lol...funny student n teacher get along talking bout money..
den malay time.. teacher was like using the play as an excuse..
they were like acting war in front of us(we(me n ma frenz)din take part)
den lys also bought sum digimon from blake..haha..
RING!!!!!.. recess time..
me,fiona n vivian went to our usual place(stone chair ...keke )
den we all went up to class..
time 4 chinese.. well since she was attack by sum indian guy..
n is in hospital now so we gather round n chat..
we were laughing like hell... haha.. talking bout ghosts..
den want bac to our own class.. those malays were still rehearsing the same scene..
i can tell tat they r nervous..
den all the malays suddenly went out..
so left bout 10 ppl in the class..
den wen au call us to go out..
thought it would help to close the bac door..
i thought they noe tat i was inside.. so i took my time..
den suddenly.. the front door close..
n ican hear tat they lock the door..
i thought they were playing.. so i was like..
'oi dun play la(smiling)'
then i notice tat all of them r gone..
i panicked..
i cried 4 help.. nobody was there..T_T
den my 'father' walk past..
she happily say hi to me..
omg.. cant u c the situation here(thoughts in my head)
then i told tat im lock in..
she called my classmate to open the door..
den suddenly..
the 4 boys from epsilong walk past.. the tiny boy was like laughing at me..
great.... this is juz GREAT.. he juz 'make my day'
got out.. n i keep scolding the class moniter..
which is the 1 who lock the door not even LOOKING!!!
ARRRRRR.....
well.. den i ask my fren tat din they notice tat im gone..
they tought i was in front of them..
haiz..
this is juz my fate....
my fate to let the 4 boys c me stuck in a stupid classroom
without anybody knowing..T_T..
my frenz oso say tat im toooooooooo small to let ppl
noe tat im stuck in the classroom...
den b4 skool finish..
promised fiona n vivian tat i'd come on thursday..
(coz it was like merdeka eve so it was speech all day)
got home den mum called..
say tat wan bring me to genting worr..
so go laa..
den called fiona to tell her tat i cannot come.. haiz...



No comments: