September 5, 2007

dunno write wat...

hmm.. today 1st period was like BI...
Pn Tila change our places due to smart ppl and not so smart ppl..
then we were like doin hm...
then recess time...
after our 'breakfast' we were walking back to class..
then wen vivian and me was turning in a corner..
suddenly a boy oso turn...
he was like calm(so was me n vivian)
den suddely fiona push me at the bac..
she shouted so dunno y i got this habit...
u scream i scream..
so i automaticly scream...
then the boys eye was like big..
coz me n him almost hit each other when fiona push me n vivian....
then the same 4 boys saw me n vivian..they were like laughing out loud...
OMG... soooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassing!!!
today is the last day of UPSR...
dunno how my bro did....
jia you oo didi....
chinese tat time blake was like talking to lys...
then i pointed the finger when he insulted me...
lol....



No comments: