September 24, 2007

lol...

hey ya'll..
well tat day saturday...
suppose to go bac to my old skool....
bcoz of de mooncake festival...
was so scared tat no 1 was thr..
coz all my secondary frenz oso din go..
except 4 blake which was...
he must be thr or the world will end to him...
haha..
so called up my frenz celia..
nice of her to pick me up..
at 1st..i thought it was suppose to be a boring day..
den i started to 1 of my old class mates..
bring bac memories...
stopped n chatted 4 like sooooo long....
lol.... talking bout our current life...
den exchange hp numbers...
lol...fun...
den they say i've change alot..
they hav this face expression...
n they keep saying..
ALOT...
they say if it wasn't i wave at them
they sure to walk past me...
>.<
i mean..
hav u seen last time de me..
ugly like hell...
i used to be de ugly duckling which ppl
always dun wanna talk to me..
now:
i)got rid of my specs
ii)chg ma hairstyle...
iii)more fashion sense...
iv) n so on...
den i think 1 of them start hitting on me....
haha... jkjk....
finally de night ended...
so went bac wif a heavy heart...
lol...wat am i...
writing an essay?...
haha...



No comments: