September 8, 2007

sdfhadfh

well on friday.. went to skool kinda early...
gav the pendrive to vivian..
in class... a miracle happen..
Pn.Nazura din come worr...
haha.. so me n ma fren all gather round...
chit chat 4 a while...den BI time...
teacher gave us monthly test..
erm.. i kinda did well in it..
den teacher gave us bac...
she call us to read our mark when she call our name..
after bout 7 min..
i got fed up so i decided to day dream..
i was like feeling my teeth structure..
den suddenly all me class mates stared at me..

den my fren from de other side of the world(class room)
was like'ur marks ur marks'
den i paniced n reached 4 my paper..
lately these things seem to happen to me all de time..
u noe wat my old fren say wen i tell her bout this on de hp..
she say the onli thing tat this things happen to u
is bcoz ur dumb..
T_T.. to be honest.. im accually starting to blieve tat..
n its not good..

den when recess time..

its a good thing nth happen..

wakaka..

4 de 1st time no 1 bother me during recess..





den wen its KH..
the boys will hav to cook..
so they wore their apron n walk in de kitchen..
haha..
all de girls were like working on their baju..
but de chinese just sit there n talk.. lol..
we talk until so loud.. we even took pics wif teng's hp..
haha.. we all oso so naughty...



No comments: