February 12, 2012

The MOST LAZIEST THING I ever known.


Hiya! How's everyone? Fine Fine?
well on MY SIDE IAMPRETTYDARNANNOYEDRIGHTNOW.
Re: my title of this post, I didn't even know that its TECHnically possible for something LIFELESS.... TO BE LAZY!
I am well aware that MOST of the people I know have encounter this problem.
IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY KNOW, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE INTERNET.
YES! INTERNET YES YOU!
or I should probably blame the wifi/internet provider at this point.
*coughs!thecompanythatweallknowsoverywell*
AND THEY SAY PIGS ARE THE LAZIEST. *gasps!*
this certainty tops my list then.

You see... I've been trying REALLY hard to download a 165mb file...........





The "estimated time" mentioned it takes around an hour......







and that was 5 hours ago.............









AND I STILL HAVE NO. FILE.



N.O.  F.I.L.E.


and you know what the sucky part is?
its that the thing already download 70+ mb of the file..
and BAM! its interrupted.
PFFT.
EVERY FOUR TIMES I TRIED. WTF.
*actually the first time was 40, then 50 then 60 so there is actually a slight improvement each time lah*
BUT DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO TRY FOUR TIMES MORE JUST TO GET THE WHOLE DAMN THING?!
I cannot even begin to express my rage right now...
JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN FILE ALRIGHT?!?!?!!
what ever happen to the ohsoawesomefiberopticcable my super wise tuition teacher told me about?
huh? IT WAS 2 YEARS AGO THAT ITS BEEN IN CYBERJAYA SO SURELY IT'D BE HERE BY NOW?!
what now huh? we not good enough for those super cables?
we're not a business state like Cyberjaya or Putrajaya so we cannot HAVE THEM?!
why isn't it INSTALLED here yet?
yea right like its damn far to Cyberjaya from here, hence ITS GONNA TAKE MORE THAN 2 YEARS I SEE???

So normally if the internet is down and working NONCHALANTLY.
the logic thing to do is call the responsible officers or restart the modem right?
of course we all do the latter.
waiting for it to speed things a little by restarting it...
and you-know-what.
ohthatdamninternetbitch didnt!
IT STOPPED WORKING.
as in my laptop could NOT even detect the wifi cause its not even EMITTING ANY.
*on a side note: I was a wee bit tempted to steal my neighbour's... a wee bit.. of course what stopped me is the passcode* :P
wtf x100000000000.
and I thought I was lazy.
Beyond words I AM.
honestly if it were a person.... I'd whack him nicely with my dog's bone.....
ITS LIKE ITS LAUGHING AT YOU LIKE A LIZARD MAKING SOUNDS IN AN EMPTY ROOM.
YES THAT "LAUGH"
and i was wondering, this thing called the internet connection.
Is it not that the only reason for its existence is to provide us a route to the web?
THE SOLE PURPOSE.
and now by restarting it wouldn't even work.

you got that right Darth Vader.




(and guess what,  right before I post this thing, the internet DC-ed)
what. a. bitch.



No comments: