April 14, 2011

Updates.

okay guys. sorry for the M.I.A lately.
wasn't really in the mood to blog so...
HERE I AM. again.
I think it's been about 2 weeks since the last post?
(cheh, not really a long time je...)
Have been really down these few days.
But I'm fine now!!
Actually wrote a REALLY personal post last week
but then I didn't want to publish it cause it's WAY too personal xD

So anyway,
Just to keep you guys update on my life :D

1. I Got Into College!
Yay for me? guess which 1? to be honest I think you guys never would have thought.
I'm officially a Brickfields Asia College student.
hahah. I pretty much like it there.
People are actually friendly and totally "my type"
lol. As in everyone of them is talkative and fun.
I'm heading for the Express Route for Law.
So you can say I'm currently doing my A levels ^^
And on a side note
Vivi came to my rescue when I forgot the bus number home
LOL. thanks babe.

2. My doggies got their license. Aw.
Yes. I went through all the trouble(the vet and to the MPSJ)
just to get them legal==
Why suddenly do all these?
Technically, "somebody" tell us out by saying our dogs are causing trouble in the neighbourhood
(And I think I know who. or rather, we ALL do)
Don't wanna trash anyone here but. Good for you for having a black heart! ^^
And my dogs are VERY friendly k..
almost too friendly.

3. I picked up running again.
I'm back on track people!! 2 weeks of being emotional has made me stronger!!!
I really need to get my confidence back.
And all the better to do it is to take care of my appearance! xD
Careful ladies. I might just snatch your boyfriend unaware.
Hahaha. I keed.

4. It was My brother's birthday.
Happy Belated Birthday Bro.
And congrats on your graduation.

i was like whatthehell. such a nice picture and he happen to blink.

Spot me?

5. I broke Kritz's heart.
In his words, he'd probably tell you I played with his feelings. :D
Maybe I did K.
Cause I like to tease people by nature.
I'll just leave you guys to guess what happen between us ^^
And it's not like he reads my blog so..
he'd probably won't have any comment.
Or rather don't even know about me talking bout him.....
Muahaha.

To end the post, a picture of me and my beloved cousin Mimi.
<3 you~


On a random note: I'm in love with Darren Criss



No comments: