April 17, 2011

My hairdresser refuse to cut me a fringe.

(I was too pissed to even care about my pimple.)
LOL. Not exactly.
Let's just say I'm not very happy with my haircut ==
Wanna know why.

 Yes. This is the AFTER picture.

And this is the Before picture.

See the difference?
NO? that's because THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE..
and I even wore the same shirt just to show you guys...
pfft. waste my time to go cut only...
Someone take me go C.U.T again!!!!
On the other hand... I actually look good in a cap with this hair ^^


Agree??? Cause I LOVE THIS PHOTO xD
look at my nose!!! so straight and sharp geh meh?!
wow. it's getting late.
Night people!!

ViVi:
See you so uptight lately.
Relax and don't worry lah.... sure you can score in your exams geh...
I'll be waiting for you when you finish ^^
Then only we hang out...



No comments: