April 20, 2011

hmmm.

Meet MY NEW boyfriend. :D
I purposely put so big geh.
And yes, I DO like older guys.
No kidding. Especially those around 25-32.
Shit. I think I have to control myself.
____________________________________

My Stats are going down.
Whatthehell people. keep reading my blog!!!!
Don't stop! That's right..
xD
Anyway, just to announce a little bit.
I'm going to get my driving license soon :D
That is IF I pass the test.
I'm super duper nervous right now.
(just in case you don't know: I pretty much sucked at driving)
Even though it's not tomorrow but...
and apparently I have to take a trial one first?
Why? (ah bao told me its the new law but not sure)
Whichever. I have to go for it, and it's on this Sunday.
FINGERS-CROSSED!!!

My schedule seems packed lately since I've been making plans with people.
I figured since I've been so free all along.
Didn't realize I'm gonna get THIS busy until just now when I check it all through. ==
But I'm ALWAYS up for food ^^



No comments: