February 2, 2011

ooppss!

sorry for not posting anything lately...
I'm busy travelling..... again..
yes, I know! i just came back from the United States and now I'm off to somewhere again.
not to worry!! cause I'm "telling" only NOW.
so my trip is about to end and I will be back in Malaysia in no time!
as to where am I? I'll keep that a secret...
but it's freakin -2 celcius here!!!
*dies* bought a new pair of knee high socks and I just LOVE THEM!!!
woohoo~~ wearing them now as I type~~~
and I've been drinking wine and champagne here like nobody's business
I can't help it if "they" offer it to me...... always....
but so far I'm not drunk....yet :D
so... see you guys soon!!!
and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!
it's not here for me yet but...
YAY!!!!!!!! have fun my 2 bros in Melaka!!!



No comments: