February 11, 2011

Delay.









pic name

pic name

pic name
my cousin sister + I

Must quickly update before you guys start to complain :D
heeee~
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALLLLLLLL CHINESE :D
but I'm not really in the hype this year...
many friends started work/college
hence the less time we can spend together...
I didn't even get to go Ah Bao's house this year :'(
speaking of visiting..
I just cannot tolerate people who are so money minded and visits people's home on the sole purpose of getting ang pau...
you didn't even fucking invite me to your house...
thick-face.

anyway... back to the purpose of this post :D
As most of you know... I sort of missed CNY because I was in Switzerland to attend my sister's graduation...
LOL... yes, she is back!
and no, not for good cause she's going to work in the States soon..
gosh, I haven't even post my USA photos yet another batch comes...
not to mention I want to edit some of the lighting of the photos...
(annoying flash *I'm the "few" ones who HATES flash..*)
since there is SOOOOO many of them...
I just post it on the NEXT entry...
Till then,

Just in case you guys don't know, I HAVE A SYKPE ACC!!! xD
come add me ann_jer_lynn
but DO tell me who you are...
I don't simply approve
^^



1 comment:

Michele said...

hey gimme high5.i know who u're talking about.and yeah.totally thick faced.