November 28, 2010

Vivian ^^

HAHAHAH!!!! Tan Vivian came to my play yesterday to play study..
As some of you know I recently adopted 2 puppies :D
1 was tied up for his naughtiness and the other(Augie) was walking around...
let's just say that Augie is REALLY friendly..
so when he saw Vivian he wanted to greet her(in hopes for her to pat him xD)
But i didn't know forgot that Vivian is scared of dogs.... ==
and she refused to come in if I didn't tie him up
(Augie was disappointed TT)

how can she resist such cuteness(left,Cooper; right, Augie)

Anyway..... we gossip in my room before starting the "study session"
And I gave her a shirt which I bought online
(and the "free size" was a BIG FAT LIE)
*and then she went back and told me it didn't fit her too....... damn tat shirt!!*
Then we went for lunch with Jinwy and Sakkai xD
And I found out Vivian is scared of:
1. spiciness
2. dogs, even puppies ==
3. the sun
4. being skinny which is why she is trying to gain weight

me~ no effort of being pretty in the comfort of my home :D

VIVIAN~~~~~~


Time flies when we studied.....
were partly fooling around cause we haven't seen each other for a while!!
After she went back I had another date with Ah Bao and Dear
then when i checked my purse to pay the bill...
I saw some money stuffed in my purse...
guess who put it there?
TAN VIVIAN!!!!!!!!
i told her i wanted to "belanja" luch cause it's been so long I've seen her!!!
and yes she did insist but I manage to ignore her...
then back home when I went to the toilet SHE PUT IT BACK IN!!!!
*I am so angry at her right now*

Overall I had a nice Saturday~~
WEE~~~~~~
oh, and I went out for another lepak session with the guys after dinner.....
I was so freakin excited/high/nervous cause i SORT OF sneaked out.....
don't learn this at home kids.....



No comments: