November 10, 2010

Oooooohhhh...

I found something interesting today.....
Some of you may heard of the new song by Kesha-Cannibal..
If you haven't... go check it out... (I'm loving the lyrics)
Anyway.... I got hooked then I notice a verse in the song that goes
Be too sweet and you'll be a goner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer


Wait. who the hell is Jeffrey Dahmer?
And so I got curious and googled "Jeffrey Donner" (it sounds like Donner in the song ><)
google corrected me with Dahmer....
curious who he is? guessing?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
still guessing? fine........... more time.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HE IS A SERIAL KILLER THAT EATS HIS VICTIMS
(IN ANOTHER WORDS CANNIBAL)



Fine if you already know that smarty-pants
but for those of you who don't.... ya!! I was shocked too!!
click here for the full article
for the first time I finish reading the whole page of wikipedia...
totally Criminal Minds episode!!!
Based on what I've read....
I think we can conclude that he is a homosexual......
ya.... he is interesting...... and kinda handsome?

I'm scared ><..



No comments: