April 2, 2010

Girls/I Just Wanna Have Fun!!!!!

And the result for playing too much is being tired ALL THE TIME.
I'm tired at school
Tired after school
Tired at tuition
Tired while playing piano
Tired while eating
Tired while talking
Maybe because I'm trying to stop taking naps.

__________________________

Since SO MANY people asked me why i didn't participate anything this year
(even though i wanted so badly)
and the reason is
because i hurt my back during practice.
Hurts like hell man.
It's like someone constantly throwing brinks at my lower back whenever i move
........ No, I'm not exaggerating.
And during that week of the back pains
"They" decided to choose people to go compete.
...............
what did i do?
I bailed IMMEDIATELY la.
no way I'm risking the chance of making the pain worst.

of course, when they ask me why
i just lied and say i have no time.
save myself from the babbling bout me not taking care of myself during sports.
BUT!
after so long i think it's fine already
At least I don't feel pain anymore now.

SOOOOOO, my advice is if
you play hard don't play too "vigorously" :D
so sad you know
to see others doing what you wanted but you know you can't.
PS: emo soooo doesn't fit me :D
don't feel sorry for me.



No comments: