April 2, 2010

No more Tabbie but there's still DARLING!!!!

Dear Karmern/Aprilfool/Mern/whats-your-other-nicknames?,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TABBI DARLING!!!!!!
I am deeply sorry for posting a SUPER LATE POST(they all fast only ==)
LOL, i realized i posted your birthday every year on my blog.
Not even Fiona beat your rank in my blog :D
And I did wish you what we both secretly wish WILL come true. *smirks*
But unfortunately this year i would not post any photos of you in my blog
because i HATE all your oh too perfect/beautiful photos outshining my other posts.
HAiz... just cannot blame you for your good looks and smart brain.
Life IS unfair~
You know how you can blind anyeveryone with that smile of yours la~~
but........
hugs and kisses for you dear~~


L.O.V.E : FROM
The Wildest Girl you ever met in school :P



No comments: