April 4, 2010

The weather is getting on my nerves.


At the rate I'm going, I'm not surprise if i lost weight.
SO FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
watthehell?! It can actually reach up to 39 Celsius leh!!!
not only that hor, it's even humid.
sticky feeling all over my body....
afternoon nap also can make my bed wet with sweat..
i know... ew.
And then after a SUPER HOT weather
It starts to rain heavily.. ==
and then it gets SO FUCKING COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omygoodness.
sneezing like hell at night.
I'm on the verge of getting sick.

Speaking of which, today is my sports day~~
But i left before it ended.... too bad...

CONGRATULATIONS TO:
1. Chow Kian Siong (mmg my family de ah! *Hakka*)
2. Lee Yi Shen(don't give up ma~)

3. Daniel(know you very geng la)
4. Hau Nung (stupid daniel run so fast for what.)
5. and other random guys/girls who won :D teehee!
thank you to my fellow darling(s) who performed even though without me :D

plus also must include
PBSM & photographers like
Karmern, Fiona, Kritz, Josh, TiongHsien, She-Reen, Arif ....
and some i don't know/forget.






No comments: