June 14, 2008

click 5



woah... after a long long while i finally reopen my blog...
sorry to keep my 'fans' waiting... lol
anyway i went to genting before during de holidays to watch....
CLICK 5!!!!!
omg... their face n voice haunt me 4 a few days...
well only kyle patrick accually...
haha... he is so so so HOT...
when i c his concert poster i think to myself
'' hmm, his the cutest in de band but not such a hottie''
but when i hear him sing...
omfg... HE IS SUPER HOT....
ohya.. there's this guy tat was sitting beside my mom...
i realize tat he's so cute...
so i took a picture of him..
unfortunately tat it onli took de side of his face...
anyway... here r de pics...




omg... kyle is all sweaty... so hot....

tadaa...

suddenly i the urge to play this..

take 2

at de stadium

me n mua sis

THE GUY IN WHITE TEES!! its him

how can my mom read a book at a rock band concert?!


kyle's shadow...

second look

me me me...

coz 1 of de group members wear thick black frame glasses... so i wore them too..



No comments: