June 15, 2008

father's day...

today is father's day...
wakaka... i got a young orange tees which me n ah bao picked together...
not gonna say the price coz he might c my blog...
was planning to go 4 buffet steambot...
but mom's Aussie cousins r in town from Australia(of course)..
so instead we r going to eat crab afterwards...
*ps: its not dinner time yet when i write this post...
oh well... wonder what my dad's like...

i was de bad photographer... sorry..

lol...

sum1 gave him this a few years back... still hanging at my house though

called me to take as if he was running... lol..

my dad is adorable... wakaka...
all my frenz says tat he looks younger than his age...
well.. he is very very very proud of it... haha...
muackzzz to u dad.. happy father's day
b back wif de dinner photos k...
*ps: my dad doesn't wat is muackzz.. coz de last time i send him a text message...
he call back n ask me wat does it mean... lol... i juz said nothing....



No comments: