March 29, 2008

sick of it...

skipped chool today accually...

coz its sports day so it doesn't really matter...

jenchu~ jenchu whr r u??

oo... its rhymes lol...

really bored lately...

cant really on9 coz my comp is at the edge of its life...

shut down automaticly without a reason...

they say it overheated...

lol... then onli i realize

the comp has been on 4 bout 2 months!!

i dont shut down my comp...

n when im done with it...

i juz log out...

no wonder its sick...

sorry o my darling computer~~~

well well well..

tat day i bet with a boy tat if he won the race...

i'd giv him a present...

hope he gets number 3...

so tat i wont hav to giv him...

muahaha... dun get me wrong...

i juz dun wan ppl to mistaken our....

u noe....

so dun busybody o...

wont tell u who is it...

coz my fren r watching....

gtg...

i tink my darling computer wanna collapes again...

bye~~ muackzz...



No comments: