August 18, 2007

a day like this...

Who ever is reading this pls stop now i advise u.. every thing tat i write is a complete crap... tat day wheni was out in mid valley.. i was watching movie with 'sum1' den beside me there was this couple who was like malay.. then after they close the lights.. the couple beside me they were like start making out... OMG.. they were like.... OMG.. get a room.. cant do anything though... i mean..wat was i suppose to do.. stand up n say 'excuse me ur kicking my leg sir' or 'for god sake get a room'... dumb.. im juz 14... n u guys r doin this in public n beside me...they r totally obssesed with each other... well its the holidays already.. every1 was happy.. except 4me.. my piano exam is near.. hope i dun fail.. if i do.. i need to pay again..T_T.. dun even dare to think about it... oo.. n fiona's goin to be 14(but i think she thinks it 15)within 2 days...lol.. present.. hmm.. where to shop 4 this 'princess'... did i mention tat i saw my a fren i add in frenster(accually he add me) i saw him in IOI.. omg.. he was like keep following me... T_T.. then finally he walk up to me n offer meto hav a drink.. i was freaking out i said next time.. ya.. i kept my cool.. his frens eye were like looking at me.. scary.. when i went bac home.. i saw tat sum1 add my frienster.. i saw tat it is his fren!!! he even add my msn... god.. he keep talking to me.. he even ask me out..T_T.. i very scared leh... got sum advise 4 me u guys?



No comments: