August 13, 2007

days like this..

Today was like sports... then we were like playing bola jaring.. if u play ball there must be the defender right.. then this malay girl(which noe chinese) was like keep bloking me.. so i think i stand at the wrong place d laa.. so i moved to the other side.. then she follow me... so its ok.. it call BOLA JARING right... then wen i say in chinese.. call my frenz to pass it to me.. she heard.. n start pushing me.. i think tat i was goin to fall.. the force was like a canon ball hit me..T_T hate tat b**ch blek...din even say sorry.. of course at last her dumb team won... bcoz of her stupid tricks...y they dun even giv her a red card..

After changing my cloth..i went back class.. then i wan to drink my water.. then suddenly i realise tat half of it was missing.. i thought sum1 drank it.. then i ask the boy behind me.. then he said tat when those indian boys were playing football IN THE CLASS n it hit my bottle... then the water was like leaking on the floor... i was so piss.. i call him to buy me another bottle of mineral... luckly he wasnt those kinda indian who like to pick fights... so he bought me another bottle

Recess time came... n go.. while goin bac to class.. we(fiona,vivian n me) saw blake n kentz laughing their heads out.. so they explain wat happen...apparently CPTV walk past n they were like shouting bad word(which i dun wan to giv example) chatting...chatting.. then suddenly he walk past again.. thinking tat he is our fren.. he talk to us.. we were like hinting him to go away.. so blacke insulted his sisiter...he shouted PLASTIC BITCH...lol... even its kinda mean.. but its fun... tat stupid sister of his..

there is this 1 time... b4 i noe tat she is his sister..when i was walking... her eyes were like looking at me.. i mean its ok to stare but her looks was like get away from me b*t*h kinda stare.. i was like.. OMG.... did she just gav me THE LOOK?? i mean tat time i dun even noe her.. she is like so f**ked up... hate her... sum of my frenz say tat she is jealous bcoz tat im pretty than(sorry to be perasan).. n sum say tat her bro must hav say sumthing.... until to this i still dunno y...



No comments: