August 10, 2007

hey guys..

finally..
i edited my blog... take up so much time.. lol.. these days were weird.. haha.. today Nazura was like so dumb.. she start clss with using her dumb laptop.. then she forgot to attach de cable to her laptop(she thought she did) then she just play de cd about math in her laptop... there was only sound... i was like laughing... but den every1 laugh.. lol.. dumber than me ar.. today de 2 twin was like asking 4 de sivik book.. then i took de book from my fren.. n then ask him to say sorry 4 calling me plasma tv..when he said sorry.. i dun hav de relieve feeling.. so i ask him to bring his other twin to say sorry to me.. wakaka.. his teacher was like standing there ready to go in de class.. so he ask from another person.. wakaka.. serve him right.. i think tat is all 4 today..



No comments: