February 14, 2008

VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!


T_T... well its valentines day...

single how to celebrate wor....

even worse...

today is de worse day of my life!!!

i din bring my books to skool, hav to stand de whole period n....

I FELL DOWN!!!

IN FRONT OF DE FCKUING SKOOL!!

i was walking out of de skool....

talking to my frenzz...

chating chating...

den suddenly...

MY LEG HIT SUMTHING...

trying to find balance...

doin de 'steady dance'

I FELLL!!!

HARD ON DE GROUND!!!

ON VALENTINES DAY!!!

IN FRONT OF A WHOLE SKOL++ MY SKOL MATES!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

i dun wanna live anymore.....

how can to do tis to me, god~

kept my cool...

told my frenz i was ok...

den i wait beside a poll...

ok... fine... den...

i notice...

I WAS BLEEDING...

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!(close ur siblings or childrens eyes)

im hurt!!!

T_T... can my life get any better?!

saw kar mern oppesite of de road....

i wave to her... n she keep smiling...

god... dont ya noe ur daughter is hurt...

she still smiling happily at me oo...

i hate today!!!

well anyway...

good 4 those couples laa...

gt chocolate....

i oso canot envy them so much...

i'll get my turn....

got a ride from vivian to send me bac...

her mum super nice...

if u saw me beside de road...

u'd tink i acted in de show 'SAW'

LOL...

i was limping n blood was flowing down from my knees

BOTH...

now walk oso gt problem o...

T_T... summore kena laugh...

sad sad....




No comments: