February 15, 2008

ok..fine...


ok... today is friday...

haha.. so fast hor... den suddenly im stting in a class room taking PMR


lol... nt so fast laa...


well today wen i walk bac home with fiona...


gt ppl follow me o!!!


malay ppl lo...


keep talking to his fren hor...


but keep wakling by my side o...


cheh... den wen fiona hav to turn another direction...


i very sad a!!!


n summore fiona stil laugh at me o!!


he still following me...


wat he want?!


i din do nth...


T_T...


this sucks...


but at last la... he stop n said bye bye...


i juz look at him n smile...


ok... its a bit too polite...


i should hav ask him y he keep follow me ...


haha.. n scold him.. lol...


c monday he gt kacau me or not laa..


muahaha... kill him...


vivian sick jor...


tomoro hav to go sunway...


haiyo lazy la..


anyway... cant wait to watch jumper...


did a little editing to my photos juz now...


n here is my result...

tadaaaa..

very emo leh....

haha...




No comments: