October 29, 2007

continue of chapter 1..

Sorry, didn’t mean to be rude… my name is allie rains kim yuk jen…it may sound weird to u… but it is a commom name… n every1 else is having a second name at de back of their actual name… im a pure Chinese living in Korean…im not actually from thr…anyway im 19 n my dream is to be a model(which is a total failure!)I don’t hav a single photo shot n I suck at make-up.. haiz… im jobless but my sister is loaded.. soooo who cares I don’t hav a job… I can describe myself as tall, skinny but not tat skinny… I hav real black hair n blab la blab la(lets cut it short, I look like a girl)…. Ok back to the story…
Im sitting in a restaurant eating buffet wif my ‘favorite’ sister…
Sis:so tell me wat happen…
Me: haiz… do u noe erm…. Sa…Samantha….
Oh… the boob woman ya so?
She …..she….aaaaahhhhhshe took eric n n… aaagggghhh
Hmmm tragic 4 u dear…(enjoying her meal)
Hey.. ur sister is crying bcoz of her cruel break up… how can u sit thr n eat!
Juz then a wif rugged hair ran into a woman…the woman fell…. Not only the boy didn’t apologize… he souted at her!!!! I was so furious…
Boy: HEY LADY… don’t u hav eyes?!
Me: listen u little brain fart… u ran into her n didn’t apologize…
Who the hell r u?
Me? Me? Im a girl… don’t u noe? Ur pposite sex version of human… which we hav eyes n nose n ears dumb ass…
YOU…YOU….(he chocked)
(mimicking) YOU….. YOU… apologize or I swear I will kick ur fuc…..
Ok…ok… sorry madam(then he ran off)
I gave the woman her handbag… den I notice tat her dressing looks so rich(I mayb a failure in the modeling world but at least I noe bout clothes tat belong to famous brand)her clothing those kindaneat working but rich outfit… she looks around 40…
woman:Thank u miss…
No problem… besides tat guy really need a lesson
Haha… how can I repay u?
Oh…no…. thrs no need..
Really… how can I…
No thx really really… thrs no need…
Ok... here… take my card… if thrs anything I can help u wif…call me… don’t b shy..
Ok thx…
Walking back to my table… turns out.. my sister went off back to work....herself.. n she even paid de bill… such a nice sister…. I decided to walk around town to freshen up… while walking … suddenly… it rain… haiz… took my umbrella out.. I was walking against traffic… suddenly this stupid Volvo car... driving carelessly.. I thought it was going to stay on its lane… den it drive towards me…AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH…. Next thing I noe… I was standing still… but my pink doreamon umbrella wasn’t in my hands anymore…
end of chapter 1....



No comments: