October 26, 2007

wakaka

wakaka.. exam season is officially OVER!!!haha..so happy...
ppl r now worrying bout their result..
guess wat...
me tooo!!
haiz.. sumtimes juz wanna skip de whole part of life..
n get rich..
juz like tat...
haha..but i noe tat is not goin to happen T_T..
well.. been boring this few days...
bcoz after exam d... so all de teachers oso dunwanna teach
haha.. im happy they dunwanna teach..
coz their sounds juz make my ears rotten...
ok.. bein sacarstic there...
haha..
ok... this r the results tat i have receive...
kinda disappointed in my BI...
BI-81
BC-55
Geo-forgot d
MAth-forgotten(write later...)
tats wat i receive recently...
ya... i noe...
if u were me..
ya kill urself....haha
today we were playing uno...
i learn tat its stand 4 understand numbers only...
haha.... woah..de new house is all ready to rent out..
wakaka... now i gt 4 houses...
ok...tink tats 4 today...
tired ...
need my 4 hours afternoon sleep...
yup... i waste my time in sleeping...
wakaka... tat my hobby...
even my frenz feel irritated bcoz i sleep so long....
ok...now i dunno wat am i writing so im gonna stop here....



No comments: