May 9, 2010

Mahmmy~~

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!!
today is the long awaited day for all mothers who work hard~
at least it's one of my mom's favorite day :D
but unfortunately she is now currently in Singapore
spending part of my future college fund in shopping....
have fun?
I MISS YOU MOM!!!

And my mom gets 2 in 1 this month cause
its the month of her birthday too!!!
so we'll probably celebrate all together when she comes back :D
I love you much~

bytheway karmern.....
you sound like your mom :D!!!!!!
ngam ngam realize that day

_________________________________________________________

Oh. thank you
you notice my NEW blogskin eh
which i spend sooooooo many hours editing
causing me to sleep at 3am yesterday this morning... heh.
like love it?
just-so-you-know those pictures are mine :D
taken from the never-before-published-album from my trip to the UNITED KINGDOM!!
muahaha..... no worries...
I'm setting it to schedule post soon Kritz...
since you keep nagging me since last year
but before that i have to start watermark-ing all my photos yo...
for promoting blog purpose/preventing from stealing
for now...
too-loos...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

another teaser :P





No comments: