January 24, 2010

My Valentine’s Day

many of you may think i'll choose Taylor
but not this time~
i would DIE to go out with Ashton Kutcher!!!
he's so cute and adorable!!
not to mention he's tall..
and the smile of his........... OMYTIAN!!

our date would start off with him driving his expensive convertible to my house
after picking me up he drives to central park (yes, the place setting is new york)
and we'd have a picnic there by the lake~
then we walk hand in hand around the park...

when we got bored of the park we would drive to the upper east side and go shopping..
walking by the shops and people staring........
after tired of shopping we would go to his penthouse and rest...
!!!!!!!!! so romantic...
eh... but we won't DO anything k..

when night falls he would bring me to a really exclusive restaurant
and have dinner there..
then we would take me home in a limo...
at last of course got good night kiss lo...
I ASHTON!!!



not bad also compared to Lautner!



No comments: