November 4, 2008

problemssssss


i feel so lazy these days....
don't really want to go out..

reason #1:don't want to waste my own money. whenever i go shopping with my friends my dad NEVER gives me money...

reason#2: i get really tired... because of reason 1, i don't buy things.. so the only thing that i do is WINDOW SHOPPING!!

and the last reason is... i don't know what to wear...
if u wear this it might be too simple, not comfortable, too ruggy, too hot etc....

but normally i go when my friends ask me out...
arrggggghhh... wouldn't it be nice if sum1 pay me to go shopping... in my dreams...

__________


i was thinking of getting a job...
cause a fren of mine was like asking all around...
it sounds like fun... but...
who wants to hired a 15 year old girl...
and what can i do??
fold clothes???
wash bathrooms??
promote a product??
i asked my dad whether he wanted to hired me instead he said
"the only thing that u would do in my office is ask me all day what r v gonna eat after wards.."
..................

any1 offering a job??



No comments: