January 11, 2008

aiyo... y so kan juang a josh tan....
also haven friday ma...
bcoz start school d so canot ply comp wenever i like...
T_T... those teacher oso...
de 1st day of school... hav to do tons of hwork d...
ok... today i wanna post bout new yr...
ya... i noe ita a bit late.... BUT I STIL WANNA POST...
HENG... I LIKE U LIKE...
tat day i went to mont' kiara
dress nice nice...(wakaka)
here r de photos...
*i havenput my signature on all my photos...
so those fcukers out thr stil can steal my photos...
becareful a!!!!*
anothere words tat means dun steal my photo lo...
so slow de a u all... muahaha...
Photobucket
1st photo of 2008
Photobucket
i tink they r arguing bout de aiscream...
Photobucket
parents(wat wif de aiscream)
Photobucket
haha...
Photobucket
1st restaurant of 2008!!!
Photobucket
lol...
Photobucket
im looking at de fireworks la...
Photobucket
i took it withut her knowing... hehe
Photobucket
m3...



No comments: