May 29, 2011

Clearly. This is NOT my fault.


Bad news people.
I lost all my contacts in hotmail. so....
Add me again? >0<
It all started because I forgot my password.
And damn. I tried for 3 hours and still..... I got it all wrong..
so I clicked the I forgot my password link.
And it asked me the "secret question"
2 childhood friend?
Okay fine. I key in my primary friends and..
WRONG?
I honestly can't remember what name did I key in 5-6 years ago..
and then there's this other option.
contact support..
At first it ask for my other email account..
which is yahoo(I don't really use this so...)
I thought it was gonna send some kind of mail to yahoo with the reset password thing..
BUT NOOOOO.. it simply just direct me to a forum and I completely have no idea what to do..
saying to make sure I am who I am...
so I have NO CHOICE BUT TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
(might I add that hotmail security is.................. *speechless*)

you might wonder why I couldn't remember my password..
i mean... cause it's FREAKIN hotmail!?
well... cause before it when i signed in
hotmail wanted to update my account so asked me to type in a new password..
but with alphabets..
and all along my passwords are only numbers..
so................. I forgot what I wrote.

A part of me is kinda sad cause I have been using this email for like forever!
so ditching this account and creating a new is like the hardest choice I ever made D:
it's like killing your own dog cause it forgot you D:
and all my friends knew my email-address by heart(you do right!)
asking them to remember a new one would be a hassle..

WHAT-AN-ASS a password can be..
so this is to you my dear hotmail account...
sparrow638@hotmail.com
R.I.P you have served me well all these years...
='(


For those who don't have my previous email address and wants to add me now..
PLEASE STATE WHO YOU ARE.
I'm kind of a security freak so I won't approve you unless I KNOW WHO YOU ARE :D
add me then!
ange.pie@hotmail.com



No comments: