August 18, 2011

O.O

okay this maybe the longest I've ever went without posting D:
IM SO SORRY GUYS!!
but i went to check my views this week
thank goodness its still high :D
awwww~~
thank you for not abandoning me for being lazy :D
LOVE my readers to the maxx!!
So apparently there's still 6/7 weeks until my finals D:
and I'm still going out like nobody's business
so... time for Serious Angeline to come out xD

just to cram everything that has happen when i wasn't blogging
I'll just post a few random photos up

 
streets of taiwan :D
 my hotel lobby in Hongkong
 Hong Kong street at night :D <3

 the executive floor that i was in had a tv in the tub xD 

:D
xD candid! found this in my brother's folder WTF.

That's it for now folks.. 
will update MORE frequent since I realize I have such cute readers!!! 
K good night... waa... i still have law class tomorrow..



No comments: