May 1, 2011

Strangers I met.


1. The guy with the eye tattoo.
I think i was about 15 or 16.
I went for a midnight movie with my family that day.
I remember it was WAY crowded, people were waiting for the door to open.
Then standing in front of me was this guy.
What so special about him was that behind his neck was an eye tattoo..
you know, like those Egyptian sort of drawing.
So i was staring at his neck(the eye was REALLY distracting okay.)
then suddenly he turned.
OMFG. turns out, he's a Hottie.
Of course, it's not polite to stare so i looked away and just ignored him.
But during that waiting-for-the-door-to-open-time, I caught him looking at me too
@@ faints..
Afterwards when we all went in guess what.
HE'S WATCHING THE SAME MOVIE AS ME!
whatthehell, so coincidence meh..
and he was sitting in FRONT of me.... 

After the show... I was waiting outside of the restroom for my family.
(It just so happens that all of them wanted to pee)
and he was actually with his bunch of friends talking..
I didn't actually see him until I caught him looking at me again.
DUDE, I'm starting to wonder if I look weird or I have something on my face?
but too bad, when he was about to walk over(i think)
my family showed up and we left.
talking about bad timing. 
We just sort of smiled and went our separate ways...
sighs............................ 

2. That poor Lady.
Let's just say that, I won't ever ride a particular bus anymore.
when I was in secondary school.
I sometimes went to the mall with my friend.
(it was always AFTER SCHOOL k, I'm a good girl :D I don't skip class)
anyway, we were both clueless as to which bus stops at out area so we went up to ask.
then the ticket said that this one stops there....smirkily..
so we just went on it...
wait.for.it.
so as we reached our stop. the stupid guy was like giving me the pedo smile and said:
Bye~ ah moi....
whatthefuck man.
I just gave him an awkward smile and dragged my friend down the bus.
(I was scared!!)
then the bus drove off..
but suddenly, we heard a lady screaming....
 well, not exactly scream la.. she yelped.
it was this lady, she was coming down from the back door
(my friend and I went out through the front)
and probably the driver and the ticket man was too busy thinking dirty...ugh.
they forgot to check the back mirror for passengers who are going down.
in this case that poor lady D:
My friend and I got a shocked that the lady actually tumbled down from the bus..
this is the part where I got shit scared.
then I was looking at the driving and the ticket man.
and they both had this look of wanting to blame us!!
what.the.hell! it's your damn fault...
(probably will come out some lame excuse that we were seducing him.. EW)
so before I could even help the lady up..
I grabbed my friend and ran...
Didn't run la... just walk away. quickly.
from a distance we could actually make out that they were still arguing...
FUCK. i will never use that bus again.
but ya, I know, I should have helped the lady up.

3. That cute guy in the concert.
I was at the MTV world stage concert.
something happened in between and me and my friend got lost
So I was too busy on the phone with the loud crowd..
When I reached the stage I crammed into the crowd (everyone does that k..)
Before that the staffs actually gave everyone a poncho..
it was going to rain...
and I was too busy texting that I didn't realise it was actually POURING.
then this guy behind me, 
he was gentlemen enough to ask me if he could help me wear my poncho...
LOL. I wonder why he'd even bother cause I was already soaking.
After he helped me with the poncho.
He started making conversation.
It's so obvious that this guy is an Eurasian.
he started asking where I'm from and.......................... stuff.
But I was too busy thinking of how to contact my friend I sortof, didn't pay attention to him..
now that I think back, WHAT A WASTE.
He was genuinely interested in me!!!
And did I mention that he is freakin' good looking?!
I even forgot his name..... silly me...
I finally gave up calling and told him I had to go(to find my friend la)
AW, sorry dude. maybe we will meet again? :D

4. Weird man on the bus.
What is it with public transports.
they seem to NOT get enough of weirdos...
I had actually blogged about this man so I'm just gonna skip this part.
It's here.

5. That flirtatious KFC guy.
LOL. I went for KFC the other day with my college mates.
And the worker. the guy behind the counter was super flirtatious.
At first I was like... Wow, he really enjoy this job.
but then he was only super talkative with my friends and I so....
ya, definitely super flirtatious.

6. Er, What.the.hell.is.wrong.with.you?
So I was watching THOR with Kritz, Josh and Joshua the other day,
on a side note: Thor was... meh. but I really like the romance part. MORE!!!!
anyways, Kritz was hungry so we stopped by Shilin for some snacks..
While we were waiting in line.
This guy which was in front of us turned back and stared at me.
I was like. Whatthehell.
excuse me sir, it's not polite to stare!
He was staring right through me...
I felt vulnerable. Ugh.
then he mumbled a few words and was smiling?
and the worst part is.
we don't even know this guy.
He'd just RANDOMLY turned back and stared at us again.
then he told Josh that he wanted to give him his order.
Cause he didn't wanna wait for it.
But all the time when he was talking to Josh.
His eyes were looking/staring at me...
DOUBLE EW. I hate it when people stares at me...
Pfft.

Sorry guys if I bored you with the details of my weird encounters with strangers.
But nothing special had came up lately so...
I'll just post something random :D
Do me a favour of posting an entry with the same title :D
Talk about scary experiences...
I'm really curious that if this happens to everyone.
and to prove I'm not exactly a weird people magnet :D
till then~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments: