May 15, 2011

Singaporee : Universal Studio?

Hey guys!
Did I tell you I went to Singapore for the weekend?
NO? well now you know :D
The plan was actually just me and Celia.
Since she wanted to go for the Universal thing and I was free at that moment.
We looked up packages but it wasn't really worth it.
Coincidentally  my parents was also going to Singapore for that weekend.
So we decided to just go together ^^ safer also.
And my sister and cousin sister tagged along too.
For me the trip was.. meh..
Universal Studios In Singapore was a LITTLE SMALL for me.
I've been travelling and Universal Studios is no stranger to me.
And comparing to overseas, it's a little.............. limited.
But then again the standard is still there ^^.
So if you haven't experience any Universal Rides then...
You should GO FOR IT! (but I won't go there for the second time unless someone is buying me xD)
Bear in mind,
Singapore IS DAMN HOT.
so bring ALOT OF LOTION and umbrellas cause its open air everywhere.

It just so happens on that day
it was the election day for Singapore
So most of the teenage rides(roller coasters) was not so packed.
BELIEVE ME. Lining up in Universal Studios is NOT like lining up in Genting.
and most of the people there are foreigners :D sexayy~
Enough of the words!
Let's get the photos rolling!! ^^

Mimi, Cat and Cel

Cel and moi~


we're on the bus!

pretty Celia~
fyi: these hats are free and.................................. well alot of people wore them

MONSTER ROCK!!! the host was super duper cute (he's Caucasian*winks*  )


I LOVE this.



Oh look! GOTHAM = Batman :D

I dunno what's with the barrel.






Calm down people. It's just a prop.......

YES. IT WAS REAAAALLY HOT that day!!

sweating like a babi.

I wish they really rared dinosaurs in there.



Yes, It's a castle ladies :D

wait. is Water World, Lost World, Egypt and Sci-Fi city BELOW us?

Donkey ears head-band!!!



Shrek's house la...




Yay! Universal Studios~

This one is my favorite ride of all.
It's like MAJOR EXTREME roller coaster.
it's called the BattleStar Galactica
I totally rate 5 stars for the cylon ride :D
(there's 2 different ones, human= mild, cylon= EXTREME GILA)
If you have health problems etc, this ride is NOT FOR YOU.
Yes, the Cylon ride IS fucking scary/exciting.
Since I'm an adrenaline junkie AND I have balls.
I went on it twice :D
proud of me?



I don't mind driving this car....... :D


Spot the Titanic Ship?

Picture Of the DAY!!!!! Mr. Frankenstein.

All of us! taken by some hot Indian guy~ Thanks!!





Zee Red Carpeeett.


Oh ya.
do you know EVERY UNIVERSAL STUDIO park entrance
they'll have the trademark, fountain ball thing.
Guess what. It was under construction.
Pftt. might as well take with the cardboard.


Candy Trees anyone? :D


I suddenly remember.
There was this weird uncle and i think with his "younger" friend
If you haven't notice my top is actually an off-shoulder tee from Cotton On.
Anyway, when I was heading in the park I was looking at my camera.
Of course I got a feeling that those uncles was looking at me.
As I was walking the uncles walked beside me and speaked in Mandarin:
"Little lady, BECAREFUL ohhhh"
whatthefuck. I was too distracted at that moment so I didn't know what he meant.
I just gave him a I-dont-understand-a-word-you-say look and walked away.
After I gave a thought of what he was saying
Of course he meant my bare shoulder!
(the shirt was sliding down at that time)
And NO. I DO NOT THINK THAT MY DRESSING IS RACY.
that uncles was being old fashioned.
When I went in the park, some girls even wore some singlets showing off their pretty bras.
Pfft. so much for BECAREFUL OHHHHHH~~



No comments: