January 19, 2011

K.L.


woke up quite early that day...
all because of Miss Vivian ask me to go shopping in Time Square with her...
she had to work in morning so I waited in her house.... with her mum...
AHHAH!! I am quite close with her mum and so the minute I step in her house
her mum started telling all of Miss Tan Vivian's secrets...
damn funny!! now I know your dark secrets oh Tan Vivi~~

anyway... we caught a bus and monorail and VOILA!!!
HELLLLLOOOO TIME SQUARE!!!!!
as usual everything seems to be rm25-30
i bought 2 tee-shirts and Vivi just got one from Kitschen...
I wanted to get a quarter pants... seems to be "in" now..
but... better don't spend so much la horr...
oh!! and I bought another nail colour... turquoise-ish blue...
will post a photo when I paint them..
SUPER-Duper LOOOOVE the colour...
it's from Nature Republic... it's new in Malaysia(and the store is SUPPPPEERR HUGE!!)
Korea's Rain fans might want to go there cause his poster is ALLLLL OVER THE STORE..
quite kua zhang for me...
then we head to the restroom...
If you guys had been to times square then you should know that the toilets are kinda isolated
from the shops... so it's kind of an eerie hallway...
And IF you don't know already, my dear friend Vivi is scared of almost everything..
so she was like: geline, why got no people de?
And as usual I told her she was being paranoid...
then she started telling some real-life "ghost story" about her friends...
while reaching the janitor room(which was beside the Ladies)
we heard deep voices(which probably belongs the Janitor who I assume is a Bangladesh.
ya, call me racist.)
let's not forget that mall toilets actually has echos and so.................
VIVIAN WAS TERRIFIED!!
I grabbed her hand and told her to run out....
and we both did... but I was laughing so hard when we were out....
you can call it a prank.... but technically is was a HALF-prank...

Reason why Angeline pulled Vivian out of the freaky hallway to toilet:
1. She was afraid that Bangla would suddenly come in the Ladies room. (no one else was there)
2. And when that happens only Angeline can run out xD
3. Vivian would be raped.(no one wants THIS ending. :D)
4. Angeline was being playful..... again....
5. Vivian was already scared due to the voice so..... why not? xD


LOL!! so I was HALF-messin' with her la...
and HALF preventing my creative imagination from happening...

we left about 4pm cause this missy has to work at 7.(== i know. what a workaholic..)
,after reaching Kl Sentral it rained heavily!!
both of us didn't have an umbrella but luckily the bus stop has a tent-like roof.

In case "nobody" knows already...
Viv's is studying at Brickfields(which is near the bus stop)
she decided to wait for him/ don't trust me when I tell her this is the right bus.
and so... both of us waited about an hour for him alongside with a bunch of ma-lat-lou.
I didn't dare to take any photos being afraid that some one might snatch it and run off..
I know... I'm paranoid like that.
anyway... it was no normal rain. It came with the wind. the water was spraying at my legs from behind.
I don't know if I'm sensitive or what
but a boy which was standing beside me opened up his umbrella and then he went and stand behind me....
WOOHOO!! thank you young man!!!
what a gentle men hor... he could actually just cover himself but he actually has the courtesy to cover me too!!
but his bus came soon and he left with his umbrella...
hwah.... you're suddenly so leng cai..
(should just leave the umbrella with me... heheh..)
*if you're wondering what was Vivian doing while all these happen : she was busy texting her *

Some one did something REALLY embarrassing in resulting in me laughing REAL HARD.
And at the same time, Vivi's ♥ came.
Let's just say that my image is totally ruin.
As for what's so funny that I can LMAO in public.
I think I'll just keep it to myself...
HOR..... vivian?

ENJOY THE PHOTOS~~


pic name

pic name

pic name








No comments: