December 3, 2010

SHUT UP!!!!!

mygosh. it's 10am.......... and I'm awake.
wanna know WHY?!
It's cause those STUPID KIDS NEXT DOOR CAN'T STOP SCREAMING.
In case you don't know, there's a new kindergarten beside my house.
Behind actually.
They actually went around asking for signatures for agreeing to let them open a kindergarten there.
selfish people. (for eye-ing on the vacancy of that corner house)
and my mother SIGNED. (I wasn't there so I couldn't stop her.)
Aiyayai!! first there was the renovation...
*drills and drills and drills*
AND now?!
SCREAMS?!?!?!?
what are you running?! A torture house?!
OR ARE YOU FUCKING PLAYING EAGLE AND CHICK AT 9AM IN THE MORNING?!
get a life!!! people needs to sleep.
ANGELINE TAN NEEDS TO S.L.E.E.P!

I can't express how angry I am....
And it's fucking December.....
Does kindergarten starts during December?!
or are you just playing a tape with childrens' scream just to annoy the girl next door.
FUCK YOU PEOPLE.
AND FUCK THEM KIDS.
wait. I think they're innocent.

please!! I am REALLY REALLY DESPERATE FOR SLEEPS!!!!!!!
those people are ruining my future cause






I'll upload a photo of that "evil" kindergarten soon. TEEHEE.
Yishen: eh, how you sleep ah? I'm sure your side is more noisy than mine.



No comments: