December 9, 2010

All these years



woots!! All papers down and 2 MORE to go~
and after that it's VACATION TIME FOR ME!!!!!!!

So I was looking through my files today (to find something to blog about)
then I saw my photos.. *gasps!!*
Is that me?!
SO Imma show you how much different I've become over the years...
probably start with the ugly ones... xDD
and I also went Friendster to grab my old photos..
stupid thing won't let me save my OWN PHOTOS (I DON'T KNOW WHY!)
but somehow I got what I wanted... so..... YAY!!


guess where am I?(first row 3rd girl)
!!! SHOCKING!!!

About form 2?with Fiona

looks like I got eyeliner on.... but NO I don't :D



15 yrs old in grand canyon.

woot!! still have my long hair!!




_______________________________________________________

Then I went crazy and chop my hair off..



16 yrs old


gaining weight here..... ugh.

still gaining weight..... double ugh.


then start growing my hair back..





slightly getting there...






yay!! slightly lost weight due to SPM....


and NOW!! sweet 17 xD



No comments: