November 13, 2009

Trying to blog as frequent as I can.(3 posts)

Hey blake! remember that day i send you this photo
i told you it was so funny
but "your" msn cacat cannot receive
ya, not that I'm dumb
it's your own connection's fault
don't blame my pretty smart brain.
anyways,this is the photo lo

click to enlarge!

eh, i was watching and I paused then become like that already ok.
I did not really go exactly that part just to laugh.. LOL!!

______________

Now, i know most of you waited for my Britain trip's photos
there are several reasons that i haven't upload them
-I lazy
-takes a long time to uplaod
-haven't edit/photoshop
-kinda feels like i look fat in most of those photos.

SO NO!!! But i'll upload them eventually la..
now u guys just have to wait...
LOL!!!

on the plane

______________

I have this theory that cute/hot guys are lazy
Yes, L-A-Z-Y
why?
Because whenever i go out i don't really ever see one.
.....
My theory hasn't really been proven la(LOL)
These cute/hot guys don't really need go through the suffering of chasing girl
compared to the normal looking boys
because in the good-looking guys "world"
that job is for the girls
therefore - lazy
so, that explains why every good-looking guys we see are with ugly girls
like i said. my theory.
No offense I'm not saying that if your boyfriend is good-looking that means you are ugly.
that's why i say my theory not really proven lo.
sometimes when i go out shopping
i see a BUNCH of good-looking guys walking together.
literally, ALL of them are good-looking
but the probability(maths meh) of seeing them is less lo..
they're lazy again. lazy to come out to this beautiful world~
my theory that we don't see both pretty guy and girl together is because
pretty girls will normally wait for the guy to make a move
while pretty boys will want the girl to make a move
so
nobody moves...
then since other people are going after them also
so they just accept la.
cham..
once again, theory NOT proven...
don't go telling other people after you read this
kena scold not my fault..
LOL!






No comments: